Friday, November 7, 2008

It's better with butter!


Bearing the strange- changing weather in California wreaks havoc on your skin! Not to mention it’s fall and winter (California winter) has not even hit! I don’t know about anybody else but my skin has been so wind chapped and dry. I have started incorporating body butter in my daily routine of getting ready for the day and I have noticed a huge difference in the way my skin feels. Cuccio Naturalé has a few body butters that have helped to elevate that dry, tight uncomfortable feeling in my own skin.

The Body butters by Cuccio Naturalé have a time-released emollient that disperses into hungry skin every two hours for a 24 hour time period. How great is that? You don’t even have to reapply the butter throughout the day “now that is butta baby”! You have to try this amazing product! The body butters come in 4 fantastic flavors: Pomegranate & Fig, (my personal favorite) Milk & Honey, Tuscan Citrus & Herb and Papaya and Guava. Each unique fragrance meets the senses of any type of personality. For a lighter version of the body butters Cuccio Naturalé has come out with a full line of Cuccio Lytes, which is great for spring and summer!

Tip of the trade for professionals: Warm up the butter in the winter seasons or chill the butter in the warm seasons for services!

For Retail customers log on to www.bebeautiful.com or if you are a nail/spa professional log on to www.cuccio.com.

Look for more beauty tips from Arica coming soon!

No comments: