Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cuccio Naturale Elixirs



"I keep the Cuccio papaya and guava spa elixirs in my office, and spray it all the time -- even on myself -- when I need sweet inspiration. I keep the papaya and fig in the bathroom, and the milk and honey upstairs in our master bedroom. I love to use these elixirs, especially to spray them on my pillowcase and in the air, right before I go to sleep. They foster a very sweet slumber! I believe that these elixirs are great travel companions, and I'm going to recommend them in my upcoming travel book, "The Globetrotter's Get-Gorgeous Guide." After all, these fabulous fragrances are a wonderful, convenient and affordable way to make any hotel room smell and feel like home!"

Debbi Kickham
former Editor, Robb Report Magazine, and Mirror Beauty Magazine
Travel, Beauty and Spa Writer
co-author, OFF THE WALL MARKETING IDEAS (available on Amazon.com)
www.Marketingauthor.com

No comments: