Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'll have a cuccio lyte please!

I heard so many raves about the Cuccio Lytes Body Butter Moisturizers that I jumped at the chance to try it out and see first hand if all the hype was warranted. Well, well warranted it most certainly is! I received all four scents Honey and Soy Milk, Tuscan Citrus and White Tea, Guava and Mango, and Pomegranate and Acai, and I decided that the Honey and Soy Milk was definitely my favorite with Mango and Pomegranate coming in as a close second.
I really can't say that the scent was that of honey or soy milk, but I can say that it is so soft and lovely that I kept sniffing my arm. The scent does fade out in about 20 minutes, so there is no concern of battling beauty product fragrances.. It actually feels like liquid silk when you apply it. It sinks in beautifully and doesn't leave behind any greasy feeling residue. This lotion contains no parabens, contains natural botanical oils, and is quite simply a very excellent quality product. The Cuccio line is sold through spas, nail salons, and can also be purchased here at Be Beautiful.com and you can get more information on all of the Cuccio products at www.cuccio.com

http://www.innewyorkstyle.com/2011/03/ill-have-cuccio-lyte-please.html#more

No comments: